Auburn Football Recruiting News
- Auburn Football Recruiting News
Williams is a promising '16 OL
- Quarterback Jake Browning received most of the buzz following Folsom's dominant win in the state championship game last weekend and deservedly so. However, his offensive line gave him a ton of protection as well and junior tackle Jonah Williams showed why he'll be a national recruit next fall.
Video: Johnson's MVP Performance
- Kerryon Johnson is one of the top two-way prospects in the country, but the Auburn
pledge is set to handle running back duties at the next level. Perhaps for the final time before he dons a college uniform, the Scout100 prospect's ball-carrying skills were on full display during the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game and Scout has video.
OM Tracker: Army All-American Bowl
- Ole Miss has several of their key prospects that will be in San Antonio, TX., this week. Inside we go over the list of candidates and where the Rebels stand with them.
UA Game: In-Region Preview
- Who is Scout most eager to see compete at the Under Armour All-America game from our own backyard? We discuss here…
USAAAB: Out-of-Region Prospects
- The Scout analysts preview which players outside their region they're eager to see in San Antonio at the U.S. Army Bowl...
Freshman Gunslinger Has Early Offers
- Jacksonville (Fla.) Bartram Trail quarterback Joey Gatewood, who's just in his initial year of high school at 6-foot-3, 215-pounds, possesses five verbal offers early on.
Semper Fi: Position analysis
- Four-star Nyheim Hines
will be one of the top running backs at Semper Fi. Rob Cassidy previews the top players at each position.
Army Bowl: Position Analysis
- Led by CeCe Jefferson
, the East D-line will be loaded at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. Get a position-by-position preview.
Recruiting Taking Off For 2016 O-Lineman
- Big Class of 2016 offensive tackle Jonah Williams talks from California about his championship season, the recruiting process, what he likes about Auburn
Christmas Eve Predictions
- TSR's Scott Greene and Ryan Snyder have teamed up to give their predictions on the Terps' top remaining targers in the Class of 2015.
Semper Fi: Numbers Crunch
- Darian Roseboro
is the highest-ranked prospect in the Semper Fi All-American Bowl. Rob Cassidy breaks down the All-Star classic.
Army Bowl: Numbers crunch
- The U.S. Army All-American Bowl will have a California feel with 20 prospects in the game, including four-star QB Brady White
TXHSFB State: Top 2016 Performers
- Scout's Midlands recruiting staff recaps some of the top performances from the Class of 2016 from this past weekend's Texas high school football
state championships at AT&T Stadium.
Shrine Bowl: What we learned - SC
- Zack Bailey
stood out among elite prospects at the Shrine Bowl. Woody Wommack discusses him and others who raised their profile.
Why is AU the right school for Carr?
- Tyler Carr will not be living at home with his parents much longer. The Auburn
commit is set to start school early in January and he talks about his future with the Tigers here with Scout...
Petite explains switch to USC
- Tyler Petite saw his team down three touchdowns in the state bowl championship this past weekend but still he had confidence.
Under Armour: Position Analysis
- Five-star Byron Cowart
headlines the DE group in a position-by-position look at the Under Armour All-America Game's top players.
Semper Fi: Ten under the spotlight
- Darian Roseboro
will be under the microscope at Semper Fi as the game's top rated player. Who else will be under pressure?
Best of Shrine: S.C.
- Clemson commit Albert Huggins
showed why he's the top-ranked player in the state of South Carolina during Shrine Bowl week.
Scout Report: Allen Rolls By Cy Ranch, 47-16
- ARLINGTON, Texas -- The coronation of Allen's championship three-peat with in a 47-16 win Saturday against Cypress Ranch in the Texas Class 6A Division I state title game at AT&T Stadium.
Best of Shrine: N.C.
- Four-star N.C. State commit Emanuel McGirt
took home the No. 1 spot in Rivals' list of top performers from Shrine Bowl week.
Shrine Bowl: N.C. top performers
- Rivals100 N.C. State commit Darian Roseboro
topped Rivals list of top performers from team North Carolina in the Shrine Bowl.
Shrine Bowl: South Carolina's Best
- Louisville RB commit Matt Colburn
gained nearly half of his team's total yards and topped our list of Shrine Bowl standouts.
Is Meeks closing in on decision?
- San Diego (Calif.) Del Norte athlete Quenton Meeks has taken official visits to Cal and Vanderbilt, could he be closing in on a decision?
Spence had an 'amazing' time in Champaign
- Emonee Spence, a former Miami commitment and wide receiver out of Pembroke Pines (Fla.) Flanagan, has shifted his sole focus to the recruiting process with a handful of programs in the mix.
Scout TV: Midlands Heavy Hitters Commit
- Scout analysts Greg Powers and Gabe Brooks discuss the commitments and the potential impacts of four-star DeAndre McNeal, five-star Malik Jefferson, and five-star Jarrett Stidham.
Stidham Commits to Baylor
- Stephenville (Texas) quarterback Jarrett Stidham, who recently parted ways with Texas Tech, committed to Baylor on Friday morning...
2016 Offers Board: TE and OL
- TSR takes a look at Maryland's top Class of 2016 targets at both tight end and along the offensive line. Who are they in good shape with? Learn more!
Midlands Notebook: CenTex (12/18)
- News and notes out of Central Texas this week, including an interesting domino effect that quarterback Jarrett Stidham's decommitment from Texas Tech may have caused...
No leader in the clubhouse for Davis
- Trenard Davis, a two-way standout out of Delray Beach (Fla.) American Heritage, has yet to anoint a clear-cut leader in his recruitment, but will weigh out his options with a number of programs absorbing his attention.
R250 DB Fields talks next steps
- Rumors have been swirling around for awhile now but on Tuesday night Rivals100 defensive back Mark Fields
decommitted from South Carolina. The Charlotte (N.C.) Hough standout has plenty of other suitors around the country.
The secret is out
- Teams that win state championships usually don’t have many “sleepers” on the roster, but small schools in Alabama playing in the AISA sometimes do. Edgewood Academy has won a handful of consecutive titles, and despite having some under-the-radar types on the roster, the secret is out for 6-foot-8, near 250-pound junior Prince Tega Junior.
McKinley excited by local offer
- There wasn't a hotter prospect during the recent Southern Section playoffs than Corona (Calif.) Centennial wide out Javon McKinley. Playing in the Pac 5, the most competitive division in the state, McKinley put up video game like numbers and new offers flooded in as a result.
2015 JuCo Top 25 Breakdowns
- SCOUT takes a closer look at the Top 25 JuCo players in the Class of 2015, with the latest film and an evaluation on what makes them potential instant impact prospects...
Shrine Bowl: NC top performers
- Vols commit Rocky Reid
was the top performer for the North Carolina Shrine squad at Tuesday's workouts, reports Woody Wommack.